- Our mission is to provide traditional martial arts training that contributes to overall health.
- We believe and teach values such as Courage (1 Corinthians 16:13), Honor (Romans 12:10), Respect (Ephesians 66:1-3), Integrity (Philippians 4:8), Sincerity (1 Peter 2:1), and Truth (John 14:6)
- We balance our teachings with progressive and innovative methods while still respecting tradition.
- Karate training helps in developing Discipline
- The skills and attitudes you acquire will help you in all facets of life.
- Karate training is more of a competition with oneself and to learn focus, confidence, and self-control.
- It is a place for individuals and families to build positive relationships, strengthen value systems, and learn important life skills.
Our Student Creed
- I am confident and possess a positive attitude. (Philippians 4:8)
- I focus on my personal growth and physical health. (2 Peter 3:18)
- I am disciplined, and I bring out the best in myself and others. (Proverbs 10:17, Proverbs 27:17)
- I apply common sense before self-defense. (Psalm 82:4)
- I always seek the good in myself and others. (Philippians 2:3)
- Every day, in every way, I am getting better. (Galatians 6:9)
First Lessons for the kids:
What Students of One Accord Karate are saying…