News & Updates
March 30, 2020 – Online Class on “how to Generate Speed & Power” is now available, access it through our Mobile App,
March 23, 2020 – Online class on “Kicks” is now available, access it through our Mobile App,
March 17, 2020 – One Accord Karate is closed until further notice, Youngstown Cultural Center is planning to close for two weeks. Updates will be sent through eMail, Social Media, Our Mobile App, and here on the website as well, Please take care and be well
Ossu, Sensei Bene
- Teaching traditional karate while instilling values such as respect, discipline, and commitment.
- We balance our teachings with progressive and innovative methods while respecting tradition.
- Karate helps in developing self-awareness, and to develop both physical and emotional control.
- The skills and attitudes you learn will help you in all facets of your life.
- Gain self-control, build positive relationships, strengthen value systems, and learn important life skills.
Download and Use the Mobile App to:
- Receive live instant notifications
- Stay up to date with upcoming events
- View curriculum videos
- View class schedules
- Cool rewards
- Sign up for special events and memberships
- Refer friends and share benefits with friends and family
- Driving directions
- Get all the pertinent information right on your mobile phone
- …and much more!
One Accord Karate Mission
To develop a leadership mindset through karate.
“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.”
~ Jack Welch
- Mondays @ 6:30 pm to 8:00 PM – Movement Studio
- Saturdays (TBA)
If you have any questions connect with us using the form below.