News & Updates
Dojo is temporarily closed
Conducting online Zoom classes on Mondays 6:30 PM to 7:30ish PM
- Teaching traditional karate while instilling values such as respect, discipline, and commitment.
- We balance our teachings with progressive and innovative methods while respecting tradition.
- Karate helps in developing self-awareness, and to develop both physical and emotional control.
- The skills and attitudes you learn will help you in all facets of your life.
- Gain self-control, build positive relationships, strengthen value systems, and learn important life skills.
Download and Use the Mobile App to:
- Receive live instant notifications
- FREE Online Classes
- Stay up to date with upcoming events
- View curriculum videos
- View class schedules
- Cool rewards
- Sign up for special events and memberships
- Refer friends and share benefits with friends and family
- Driving directions
- Get all the pertinent information right on your mobile phone
- …and much more!
One Accord Karate Mission
To develop a leadership mindset through karate.
“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.”
~ Jack Welch
- Mondays @ 6:30 pm to 8:00 PM – Movement Studio
If you have any questions connect with us using the form below.
“There is no comfort in the growth zone and no growth in the comfort zone”