News & Updates
February 20, 2020 – Download and Use the Mobile APP to: Receive live instant notifications, Communicate, Stay up to date with upcoming events, View curriculum videos, View class schedules, Cool rewards, Sign up for special events and memberships, Refer friends and share benefits with friends and family, Driving directions, Get all the pertinent information right on your mobile phone, and much more!
- Teaching traditional karate while instilling values such as respect, discipline, and commitment.
- We balance our teachings with progressive and innovative methods while respecting tradition.
- Karate helps in developing self-awareness, and to develop both physical and emotional control.
- The skills and attitudes you learn will help you in all facets of your life.
- Gain self-control, build positive relationships, strengthen value systems, and learn important life skills.
One Accord Karate Mission
To develop a leadership mindset through karate.
“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.”
~ Jack Welch
- Mondays @ 6:30 pm to 8:00 PM – Movement Studio
- Saturdays (TBA)
If you have any questions connect with us using the form below.